Monday, May 16, 2016

Blog #12

     Now that I have written my interview reflection, Dayeesha and I will be working on our TED talk. We are creating a power point so while giving our presentation we can have a visual aspect showing to the class. In our power point on Wednesday we will be including what our plan was, what is a vegetarian, what is the difference between a vegetarian and a vegan, if the vegetarian diet is automatically the healthiest way to eat, our personal challenges, and our final results.
     Our project has had its ups and downs but the overall experience was great. I got to learn how people who are vegetarians go to great lengths to continue eating the way they do and continue to eat healthy. This project really opened my eyes to many new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment