Monday, May 9, 2016

Interview Questions/Answers

 Interview Questions/Answers

 

 
1. Why did you decide to give up meat?
2. How has becoming a vegetarian helped your life? (provide examples)
3. What was your diet like before becoming a vegetarian?
4. What was the worst thing about becoming a vegetarian?
5. What types of things do you eat as a vegetarian?
6. Where do you get your protein from?
7. What are your favorite/worst things you've eaten?
8. Is cheese and fish vegetarian?
9. Have you ever second guessed being a vegetarian?
10. Do you have any family or friends that are also vegetarians?
11. How do people react when you tell them you're a vegetarian?


1. I gave up meat because I started volunteering with animals more and I realized the harmful effects on the meat production on the environment.
2. I have a lot more energy than I did when I ate meat, I'm a lot more aware of what I am putting into my body and overall I just feel healthier.
3. Before I became a vegetarian I ate meat almost everyday and I didn't really pay attention to what I was eating. I probably didn't eat enough fruits and vegetables.
4. There wasn't really a worst thing because it made me a lot happier and healthier so I don't know.
5. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, I eat a lot of soy based meat substitutes. Tofu is also a big part of my diet.
6. I get my protein from lentils, tofu, quinoa, black beans, oatmeal, pumpkin, chia seeds, chickpeas, peanut butter, and protein shakes.
7. My favorite thing I have eaten is chickpea curry, the worst thing I have eaten was probably overcooked tofu.
8. Cheese is vegetarian, although it is not vegan. Fish is not vegetarian, when you exclude all meat except for fish you're a pescatarian although some argue fish is vegetarian.
9. No I haven't.
10. No, all my friends and family eat meat.
11. People are usually surprised and ask me why I would do that to myself or tell me I'm missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment